Postdoctoral Research Associate position available!
Postdoctoral Research Associate position is available in our laboratory to work on a project “Chemical Approaches to Control the Function of Regulatory RNAs”. The Postdoctoral Research Associate will assume a leading role in a research project focused on optimization of RNA interference (RNAi) and CRISPR efficiency and specificity using chemically modified RNAs.
Welcome New Graduate Students!
Thanks to the recently funded MIRA R35 Outstanding Investigator Award, research positions for new Postdocs and Graduate Students are available on all of our projects. Please contact Eriks directly for more detail. For instructions how to apply to Binghamton University, please check Chemistry website.
Professor and Chair
Organic and Bioorganic Chemistry
Department of Chemistry
State University of New York at Binghamton
Binghamton, NY 13904-6000
Phone: 607 777 2441
Fax: 607 777 4478
- Chairman, Department of Chemistry, Binghamton University, 2017-present
- Professor, Department of Chemistry, Binghamton University, 2015-present
- Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, Binghamton University, 2008-2015
- Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology, Northeastern University, Boston, 2001-2008
- Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Wisconsin-Madison and University of Michigan, 1997-2000
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Stockholm University and Karolinska Institute, Sweden, 1994-1997
- Doctor of Chemistry (equivalent of Ph.D.) in Organic Chemistry, Riga Technical University, Latvia, 1993
- Degree in Chemical Engineering (equivalent of M.S.) with honors, Riga Technical University, Latvia, 1990